Re: Kynn's Review of WCAG 2.0 Draft (24 June 2003)

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 15:04:11 -0400
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Kynn,

Thank you for the thorough review.  I'm adding your comments to the WCAG
2.0 issues list.
http://trace.wisc.edu/bugzilla_wcag/issuereports/wcag2_issues.php

I did not create issues for a couple of your comments and I need
clarification on another.

At 01:42 AM 8/3/2003, Kynn Bartlett wrote:
>    19. Checkpoint 1.2 editorial note: This is a big headache. Ugh! No
>        good answer here.

Did not add to issues list.

>    20. Checkpoint 1.3: I don't understand the [information/substance]
>        phrasing. Are you asking which one is better?

Yes, we are asking which one is better. Did not add this question to issues
list.

>18. Checkpoint 1.1 examples: Since this checkpoint is both basic and
>vastly complex, some definitive examples of when and where and how to use
>text equivalents should be here, not just relegated to the techniques.

Are you asking for technology-specific examples? i.e., do you want to see
HTML examples here?  Would you be satisfied if we expanded on the 5
existing examples without including any technology-specifics?

Best,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm