RE: Agenda for 7/18/2003

regrets
-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Gregg Vanderheiden..
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:59 AM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Cc: GV@trace.wisc.edu
Subject: Agenda for 7/18/2003

Last week's meeting I took an action item with Ben Caldwell to go through
and build a special review draft of the guidelines which incorporated all of
the different suggestions that had been made for edits.  We have done so and
included a couple additional fixes that were based on the discussions at the
meeting.  The purpose of the compilation was to make it easier for the
working group to walk through all of the different edits and suggestions.

We have just about completed that process.  It was quite a task.  We are
finishing clean up and it will be posted in a couple hours.

The agenda for this week will therefore be a walk through of the review
compilation.

Normally, I would include a link to the compilation here in the agenda, but
I did not want to hold up the agenda while the final compilation was being
completed.  The url will therefore be posted in a message that Ben will be
posting in a couple hours.

Gregg

Co-Chair WCAG Working Group