Re: REF 1.1a - Add definition to 1.1 for ability to be expressed in words

I agree with Jonathan that it would make good sense to put the illustration
stuff in the same place as text equivalence. But I think that if the
requirements of the guidelines are right, then reordering the guidelines
should make no difference to how they work, and that beyond the requirements
being present or not these arguments are editorial.

cheers

Chaals