Re: 4.1 newest version -- resubmitted

From: Avi Arditti <aardit@voa.gov>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:28:21 -0500
To: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hi Lisa -- good point. "Provide clear content" is a more generalized way
to go than "write clearly."  And it also plays nicely off the reference
to content in the wording of Guideline 4.

Speaking of which, I would like to offer an unsolicited suggestion to
slightly rephrase the guideline from:

Guideline 4 - Understandable. Make it as easy as possible to understand
the content and controls.

Guideline 4 - Understandable. Make the content and controls as easy to
understand as possible.