WAI and italian law :)

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:05:42 +0100
To: "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi to all!
I wrote to you because today ufficially the project of law, developed by
IWA/HWG that receipt all the WAI project and assign by law to the W3C the
"normative definition" for the www accessibility is entered to the Chamber
of Deputy of Italy:

For the full text (in italian):

This document has received the support with signature of more than 130
deputy and support of the biggest association in Italy for ICT.

I hope that W3C will also support this initiative.
I think it is the first law proposal in Europe that receipt all-in-full the
WAI project:

This for your information :)

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org