[techs] Techniques telecon February 19, 2003

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 23:13:52 -0500
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The Techniques teleconference is scheduled for Wednesday, February 19 from
15:00 to 16:30 UTC (10:00am to 11:30am US Eastern/7:00am to 8:30am US
Pacific). The conference information is:

Passcode 92248

1. Discuss particular HTML Techniques issues (list to be sent later)
2. Continue presentation of Views
3. Work on Schema

If anybody has burning HTML techniques to propose we discuss, please let me
know, otherwise we will pick a couple that seem interesting. Wendy and I
thought it would be a good idea for a while to devote the first half of
these Wednesday calls to discussion of specific techniques. This may be of
interest to a larger group, and I encourage people to join for that part but
then leave if they want while a smaller group continues the process of
developing the infrastructure for this work.

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager
1 Hines Rd
Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7