RE: Today's Minutes

 ( re: discussion on 5.2 and 5.3 - Choose good technologies )

my two cents:
I do not see any more what it is we are trying to promote.

I thought we needed people to use technologies that are widely available and
cross platform, that you are not just providing text equivalents ect, in
some scenarios but to a critical mass of scenarios.  In other words-  open,
and useful.

If we do not want to say use W3C technologies, but use what the w3c stand
for, again - open and useful.

is that essence still being preserved, or our we getting to complicated?
(There is an overlap with  UAAG and maybe we should just reference that.  )

even the old version seemed to verbose,
why must a technology (at level one) make use of operating system
accessibility features ? surely that is against scenario independent, were
we do not know the operating system.

All the best,
Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access