Re: [techs] Techniques telecon 5 Feb 2003

I regrets... i'm out for dinner (my birthday :D)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Cooper" <michaelc@watchfire.com>
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 10:28 PM
Subject: [techs] Techniques telecon 5 Feb 2003

The Techniques teleconference is confirmed for Wednesday, February 5 from
15:00 to 16:30 UTC (10:00am to 11:30am US Eastern/7:00am to 8:30am US
Pacific). The conference information is:

+1-617-761-6200
Passcode 92248

The Requirements draft was approved for posting at last Thursday's general
teleconference and that should be up soon. This week's agenda:

1. Report on action items
2. Start the process of developing a Techniques document

Action items were:

* Wendy: continue work on Schema
* Ben: consider templates for generating checklist views
* Michael: consider templates for generating techniques views
* Michael, Bengt (and anyone): review HTML Techniques for content
* Everyone: continue discussion about rules on list
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2003JanMar/0123.html]

Michael

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager