RE: 4.1 latest version

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:22:14 +0200
To: "'Web Content Guidelines'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

two comments:

1) A controlled language is typically not easy to understand from a human
perspective. Restricted vocabularies tend use be precise but not simple

2)We were saying that Use of ILS (when it is all ready) will be equivalent
to a controlled language - because it achieves the same end: IE it resolves
all the ambiguity in text. Unlike a controlled language, however it does not
use a restricted vocabulary and avoid complex syntax. It let the author
write any way they want, and resolves the meanings in the RDF.

However with your definition of controlled language this would not be
Could we say controlled language or mechanism that resolves the ambiguity?

All the best,

Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access

Widen the World Web