Re: Conformance Claims and Logo

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 09:39:08 +0100
To: <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, "'WCAG List'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

It is simple....
page that don't reach accessibility level with *all* the contents cannot
expose the conformance logo.

If for copyright is not possibile to make alternative version is important
that an user must be informed about inacessibility *BEFORE* to access to the
document/tecnology.

This will *force* the plugin/tecnology/content providers to adapt their code
to accessibility or made an alternative accessibility version: this will
made sensibilization to the productors, expecially in the country where
there are law that request the respect of the WCAG.