Re: Updated: Requirements for WCAG 2.0 Checklists and Techniques

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:58:34 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>

A little suggestion for the document about Checklists and Techniques [1]:

In a lot of the text there is a reference to "WCAG", for example as in this
"3.4 Relation to WCAG"

At point 6 there is:

"6 References

My proposal is that we need to make two choice, because the document content
WCAG and a WCAG2 reference:

1 - change all the "WCAG" in "WCAG2" (so we have reference in point 6)

2 - change the "WCAG2" in point 6 with "WCAG" and mantain the following
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, B. Caldwell, W. Chisholm, J.
White, G. Vanderheiden. World Wide Web Consortium, 25 January 2001, revised
22 August 2002.

This is necessary for a correct reference to WCAG 2.0 Document.

Roberto Scano

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/sources/wd-wcag2-tech-req.html