Re: Updated: Requirements for WCAG 2.0 Checklists and Techniques

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:58:34 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>

A little suggestion for the document about Checklists and Techniques [1]:

In a lot of the text there is a reference to "WCAG", for example as in this
title:
"3.4 Relation to WCAG"

At point 6 there is:

"6 References

WCAG2 "

My proposal is that we need to make two choice, because the document content
WCAG and a WCAG2 reference:

1 - change all the "WCAG" in "WCAG2" (so we have reference in point 6)

2 - change the "WCAG2" in point 6 with "WCAG" and mantain the following
text:
Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, B. Caldwell, W. Chisholm, J.
White, G. Vanderheiden. World Wide Web Consortium, 25 January 2001, revised
22 August 2002.

This is necessary for a correct reference to WCAG 2.0 Document.

Roberto Scano

---
[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/sources/wd-wcag2-tech-req.html