Re: 4.1 latest version

Hi Lee -- sorry, "transparency" was a desperate stab at a word that
would convey the idea of understandability (another word considered) in
the notorious realm of phrasal verbs and idioms.

Wanted: a better way to urge users to consider the likelihood that all
sorts of people will know that "hook up the wires" means to connect
them. Or that "look him up" means "locate him in a directory." Or that
"brush up on" means to re-learn.

Re question 2 -- I agree about moving summaries to Level 2. Thanks!

Avi