RE: [techs] proposal to replace use of "rules"

That works ok for the techniques doc,  but for the checklists we need
checklist items.

There may be 3 or 5 techniques for a success criteria.   To meet the
criteria you would not need to do all 5.  but you may have to do one of
them.  Or two of them. Or some combination or another.

In order for us to have a checklist, there will need to be very specific
checklist items.  And these would be different from techniques which is a
much broader category of ideas, strategies, techniques, options etc.

So I think we still need to find the word for those "things"

Best I have heard so far is   Technology Specific Checklist Items or  TSC
Items.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.