Re: Agenda

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason White" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
To: "Web Content Guidelines" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:54 AM
Subject: Agenda

> Also, there is a long list of issues to be resolved resulting from
> comments on the TR draft:
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/10/comments-WD-WCAG20-20020822.html
> As Wendy mentioned on the list, we need volunteers to work through
> these issues and put forward proposals, a topic that can be discussed
> further at this week's meeting.

Hi,
who do you think to organize the work for this list of proposals?

in the page:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2002/10/comments-WD-WCAG20-20020822.html

there are 17 people/organization group of proposal.

I think i could help you but i need to know how do you think is best to
organize this review of request (by people/group? by checkpoint?).

This my request for offer my two cents ;-)