15 Jan 2003 - WCAG Techniques Teleconference Minutes

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 14:54:07 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Available at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2003/01/15-minutes.html

Short summary:
- Richard Ishida gave overview of his extensions to the xmlspec dtd for
techniques (includes some of the elements/ideas from our techniques schema)
- Wendy took an action to play with this schema and see how it works for
html techniques.
- Discussed the testability issues raised last week and discussed on the list
- Decided to meet again next week (22 January) at the same time (10-11:30
EST) with the following agenda:
      - schema
      - perhaps issues with requirements
- Discussed proposed timeline for the next few months.

Other action items:
- action ben: create interactive mock-up
- action michael: add ben's proposal to draft of techniques requirements.
- action michael: draft something describing how we're categorizing testable
- action michael: take a stab at reorg document so that common stuff
(e.g.,  audience) is more obviously applicable to both checklists and
techniques
- action michael: draft something that will attempt to clarify different
versions.

Please send corrections and omissions.

Best,
--wendy