From: Gregg Vanderheiden [mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu]
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2003 8:06 am
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: FW: automatic language switching

In the note below Chaals raises the topic of automatic language detection.

I wonder if some things could be made easier for authors by having tools

Someday this may be good enough that it would be unnecessary for authors to
do it because standard clients could do it (and translate as necessary using
network services.  Or locally for that matter).

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center