Evaluation and changing pages

Ciao Roberto,

I thin this is more in the area of the Evaluation and Repair Tools group than
WCAG - beyond the basic specification of conformance. EARL is designed to
allow things like checksums - but it isn't true that a page will have a
checksum of the HTML, since it may be served by content negotiation or other
dynamic generation techniques.

I'd encourage you (and anyone interested in this problem) to look at
http://www.w3.org/TR/earl

cheers

Chaals