RE: New TR Draft published

From: Chris Brainerd <Chris.Brainerd@cds.hawaii.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:36:41 -1000
To: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The new document demonstrates a great improvement in readability. The
reason I decided to get involved with WCAG is that I found myself
writing my own 'Best Practices' for our project developers. While
checkpoints are generalized 'ideas', the 'Best Practices' communicate
specific methods that users can apply (which is what developers really

You have also more clearly separated the concepts of 'structure to
improve understanding' and 'structure to improve navigation' by moving
the latter to 'Operable.'

Best of all, I don't miss any checkpoints from the previous version.

Nice job!

Chris Brainerd
Instructional Designer
Real Choices ACCESS