RE: Action item: proposed rewording for Checkpoint 4.2, Criterion 1

I think this is very good.  Clear and expresses the original meaning.

I suggest we use this in the TR release.  If we want to question using this
at all. then we can still add the editors note. But replacing the old text
with this is a winner either way.  At least people will be able to read the
checkpoint and understand it properly so if they disagree it will be clear
what they disagree with.

Nice job.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.