Re: [166] Organize documents so they may be read without style sheets

Sorry, Gregg, I was not clear.

The style sheet applies colour _and_ adds initials.

Without the style sheet, there is no colour and no initials.

With one example of partial style sheet implementation (Internet Explorer
5.2 under Mac OS X), there is colour, but no initials.

I intend for the CSS-generated content to be an integral part of the
experience.  Do I flunk WCAG 2.0 when the HTML page is viewed  without that
generated content?

Once again, my apologies for the ambiguity.

--
Jonathan O'Donnell
http://purl.nla.gov.au/net/jod/