SVG Content Accessibility Guidelines

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:36:10 +0100
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
which members contributed to 'SVG Content Accessibility Guidelines'?
http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-SVG11-20030114/
access.html#SVGAccessibilityGuidelines

Is anyone currently working on improving the 'SVG Content Accessibility
Guidelines'?
and discussing this with the SVG working group?

We would like to use SVG accessibly, and have some svg samples here:
http://www.peepo.com/svg
we'd like a lot more to chew on though.....

thanks

Jonathan
http://www.peepo.com
enabling people with a severe learning difficulty to browse the web
independently.

also previously 'Accessibility Features of SVG' in August 2000
http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG-access/