Scripting

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:11:52 +0100
Cc: wendy@w3.org
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The regular annual wake for:
"Client-side Scripting Techniques for Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0"
http://www.learningdifficulty.org/develop/script-techs.html

is fast approaching.

Please can anyone advise me in what sense is WCAG fulfilling it scope
with respect to scripting?
other W3C technologies?

thanks

Jonathan
http://www.peepo.com
enabling people with a severe learning difficulty to browse the web
independently

Congratulations on the working group logo 'b-10-family1.png' though
this is perhaps not ideal as a name, how about 'working group logo.png'.
Sorry not to have contributed more, perhaps its time I rejoined as an
active participant.