From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 16:11:52 +0100
Cc: wendy@w3.org
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

The regular annual wake for:
"Client-side Scripting Techniques for Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0"

is fast approaching.

Please can anyone advise me in what sense is WCAG fulfilling it scope
with respect to scripting?
other W3C technologies?

enabling people with a severe learning difficulty to browse the web

Congratulations on the working group logo 'b-10-family1.png' though
this is perhaps not ideal as a name, how about 'working group logo.png'.
Sorry not to have contributed more, perhaps its time I rejoined as an
active participant.