F2F in Venice: Wireless connection

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 18:37:22 +0200
To: "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,
i'm glad to inform the group that there will be the support of IBM Italia to
the event in Venice.
IBM Italia will organize a wireless connection and give for use 6 notebook
with wireless connection.

They ask to me to know who has his personal notebook with the wireless
connection and/or who need the PCMCIA card for use the wireless connection.

The maximum number of pc that can be connected to the wireless lan will be
15: IBM Italia tecnical support will be provided during the meeting.

I ask to the people that will come in Venice to write to me before 13th June
for know:

- notebook model
- if notebook has PCMCIA
- if notebook has wireless connection

Sincerely,
Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org
E-Mail: emea@iwanet.org - w3c-rep@iwanet.org
This email is not an offer to do business, but is only a discussion.
All agreements with IWA must be in writing and acknowledged
by IWA International management.