RE: [#179] Meta "location" redirect

Hmm... leave it to Apache. The way I interpret this, for the purpose of HTML
techniques, is that it is a server function, not an HTML function. Although
with mod_html_meta Apache would respond to <meta> elements in the HTML, it
is creating an HTTP header and that is what the browser responds to. So the
presence of <meta http-equiv="Location"> in the HTML is not relevant and we
don't need a technique for it. If we had a set of techniques for HTTP, which
I think we might find ourselves doing, then the Location header would
definately be relevant and something we would cover. At that point it might
be worth noting that with Apache you can influence the HTTP header by the
HTML, but it would still fundamentally be an HTTP technique, not an HTML
technique. Does that make sense? Michael