Re: [#179] Meta "location" redirect

Hi Michael,

My 2 cents:

The technique proposed does work unless you have an Apache server [1]
with the mod_html_meta module:
	<http://www.yoshidam.net/mod_html_meta.txt>

Therefore, the standard technique shall be (as it was): use *always*
server side redirects.

regards,
carlos

[1] http://httpd.apache.org/

--
Dr Carlos A Velasco - mailto:Carlos.Velasco@fit.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer-Institut für Angewandte Informationstechnik (FIT.LIFE)