Agenda

From: Lee Roberts <leeroberts@roserockdesign.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:41:18 -0700
To: "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Regrets.

I'm stuck with a client.  I will endeavor to make part of the meeting.

Sincerely,
Lee Roberts
President/CEO
405-321-6372
Rose Rock Design, Inc.
 <http://www.roserockdesign.com> http://www.roserockdesign.com
**
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is solely for use by the individual for
whom
it is intended, even if addressed incorrectly. If you received this
e-mail
in error, please notify the sender; do not disclose, copy, distribute,
or
take any action in reliance on the contents of this information; and
delete
it from your system. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Thank
you
for your compliance.