RE: Agenda - regrets and additional info

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:16:14 -0400
To: "'jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au'" <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>, Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Today I have a monthly staff meeting so unfortunately won't be able to be in
the call to defend my definition of content. One thing to say in case it's
relevant to the discussion: I think the first two bullet points in the
definition (encoding and media type) are essential to the definition. The
remaining bullet points could be modified or removed, I put them there just
to see how they sit. Michael