regrets for 8, 15, 22 May. Need volunteers to take minutes

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 20:03:07 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hello,

I will probably not be able to attend the 8, 15, and 22 May teleconferences
because I will be traveling, in face-to-face meetings, and attending a
conference over the next couple of weeks. We need minute takers for each of
these days.  I will be available via email if you have any questions or
concerns.

Information about the meeting template is available at:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-gl/2002AprJun/0311.html

Thank you,
--wendy

--