W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-gl@w3.org > April to June 2003

[techs] Summary of teleconference 30 April 2003

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:55:24 -0400
Message-ID: <D9ABD8212AFB094C855045AD80FB40DD017E07D6@1WFMAIL>
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

PRESENT ON CALL

Ben Caldwell
Michela Cappelli
Wendy Chisholm
Michael Cooper
Chris Ridpath
Roberto Scano

DISCUSSION

* Check in on action items - things progressing but we needed to guilt each
other a bit too.
* Discussion of issues lists and how to approach resolving; we need to send
issues with proposed solutions to the larger group.
* We discussed procedures for moving ahead with the techniques work.
* We considered the value and possibilities for scheduling a
techniques-focused face-to-face meeting. We decided to try a longer
teleconference first, which is scheduled for next week.

NEXT WEEK

Next week will be a three hour meeting. It will begin at the same time,
14:00 UTC, and continue to 17:00 UTC. We will present tools procedures for
working on techniques and go through issues lists to propose solutions.

ACTION ITEMS

Michael, Chris: review Ben's flat Bugzilla output
Michael: Propose views for techniques
Michael: compile list of issues lists so we can divide work of copying
non-HTML issues into Bugzilla
Michael: review old meeting notes for uncompleted action items and set up
system to track action items
Everyone: Populate Bugzilla with issues from mapping document (after next
week's meeting)

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager
Watchfire
1 Hines Rd
Kanata, ON  K2K 3C7
Canada
+1 613 599 3888 x4019
http://bobby.watchfire.com/
Received on Wednesday, 30 April 2003 13:55:23 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:47:21 GMT