Re: WCAG20 Comments 20030429 Draft

From: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 18:41:06 -0400
To: Brant Langer Gurganus <brantgurganus2001@cherokeescouting.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Brant,
The document was fixed, republished and validates. Thanks for catching this.
Your other comments are good.  We'll make those changes in the source for
the next draft.

re: linking to editors' companies: it is not typical W3C style to link to
organizations. None of the editors want to include email addresses because
we are already dealing with an abundance of spam.

Thank you,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm