Color contrast sites

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 16:21:23 -0400
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Here are a list of Web sites I found a while ago that provide interesting
information about color contrast:

http://www.firelily.com/opinions/color.html
http://www.tesspub.com/colours.html
http://more.btexact.com/people/rigdence/colours/
http://www.vischeck.com/index.php
http://www.colormatters.com/entercolormatters.html
http://www.internettg.org/newsletter/mar99/accessibility_color_challenged.ht
ml

I thought the last one was particularly interesting and useful, and the
author of that might be a resource we would want to contact for help in
figuring out a contrast algorithm, since this person already created an
applet that simulates the effect of various color combinations with various
color vision problems.

Michael

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager