[techs] Summary of teleconference 23 April 2003

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 11:30:42 -0400
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Ben Caldwell
Wendy Chisholm
Michael Cooper
Chris Ridpath

Today's teleconference was a short check-in on action items from last week.

* Accesskey: further discussion of what tests should be done with accesskey
and user agents
* Schema: discussion of issues related to recent revisions to XMLSpec, on
which our schema is based, as well as sharing resources with
Internationalization. For now we'll continue our own development but
harmonize it with I18N soon.
* Issues list from the mapping project a few weeks ago still under review
for clarity but should be ready to send to the list within a week.
* Michael and Chris will begin a process this week to propose techniques.
* Bugzilla: there is a static snapshot view (draft) that will eventually be
placed in a public place for people to review the current status of

* Michael, Chris: review the Bugzilla issues list
* Michael, Chris: work on populating Bugzilla with techniques
* Ben: clean up bugzilla documentation

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager
1 Hines Rd