From: "Wendy A Chisholm" <wendy@w3.org>
To: "Doyle" <doyleb@alaska.net>; "Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG"
<rscano@iwa-italy.org>; "WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: Error in http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/

IE was trying to apply the XSLT used to generate the file since there was
an xslt statement at the beginning of the file.  The tools that I use
validate and check the document before publishing (pubrules, opera, w3c
validator, and w3c link checker) did not pick up on this.  I've modified
the xslt used to generate this file so that this line won't be generated in
the future.  Thank you for your patience.  The file should now work in IE6.

Best,
--wendy

--
wendy a chisholm