From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 11:04:43 +1000
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Thursday, 17 April, 2002, 20:00-21:30 UTC (4 PM US Eastern, 10 PM
France, 6 AM Eastern Australia) on +1-617-761-6200, passcode 9224.
IRC: irc.w3.org:6665, channel #wai-wcag

1. The WCAG working group Charter:

We need to prepare a new public working draft of WCAG 2.0, taking
account of those changes which have been made subsequently to the
October 2002 public draft. For this purpose, several issues have been
raised by the editors:

2. Checkpoint 1.2:

3. Conformance: what do we wish to say in this public working draft,
   pending resolution of the large issues pertaining to the
   conformance scheme? The latest concrete proposal we have that seeks
   to clarify the existing scheme is at

4. Overlap between level 2 and 3 success criteria of checkpoint 5.1,
   and checkpoint 5.4.

5. Checkpoint 1.5: contrast ratios and requirements.

The editors may be able to post proposals on each of these points
before Thursday's teleconference.

Other issues up for discussion:

6. categorization of guidelines: definitions of types or levels of

7. The details of the WCAG 2.0 conformance scheme.

8. A checkpoint mapping and other issues surrounding the relationship
   between WCAG 2.0 and WCAG 1.0 conformance schemes.