d-link International

From: Chris Ridpath <chris.ridpath@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 16:26:46 -0400
To: "WAI WCAG List" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

We're working on the German translation of our product and the translators
are suggesting that "d-link" be translated to "b-link" (the German word for
description is beschreibung). Instead of inserting a small 'd' in the
document that links to the description file, they suggest we insert a small
'b'.

Do you know if there has been any consensus on an international version of
the 'd-link'? (Of course the LONGDESC attribute will still be used.)

Wondering,
Chris