[techs] Summary of teleconference 02 April 2003

From: Michael Cooper <michaelc@watchfire.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:46:44 -0500
To: "WAI GL (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

At the Techniques teleconference on 02 April 2003 we completed the mapping
of HTML techniques
for WCAG 1.0 [1] to WCAG 2.0 success criteria [2] (using the 8 January 2003
draft). Once we clean up notes we will send the resulting document to the

We also discussed some other interesting topics that were raised as tangents
to the mapping process. I don't have a summary because I'm not sure of the
accuracy of my notes but we agreed the topics would be good for discussion
by the entire group and we will make sure they get raised.

Summary of Action Items:

* Michael: Clean up notes and send to the list.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/NOTE-WCAG10-HTML-TECHS-20000920/
[2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20030108.html

Michael Cooper
Accessibility Project Manager