draft for 4.1 and new developing standard

From: Lisa Seeman <lisa@UBaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 06:30:39 +0200
To: WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Here is one of my out standing action items: a draft for incorporating technologies, into the guidelines, that we know are coming. It is an interesting contrast to the 5.2 thread.

In the overview to the guidelines:
you can conform to these guidelines though any publicly available standard, compliment to these guidelines,  that  facilitate compliance at the users end. See the WAI resource for examples of such  techniques.

in 4.1
New techniques are being developed to make compliance with these checkpoint easer. RDF annotations and ILS are examples of techniques being developed that may give compliance without  using simplified text in the main rendering, or changing the  authoring style.  Within the review process you should consider the validly of exemptions to  review criteria though every available method compliment to these guideline