From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Marja-Riitta Koivunen
Sent: Tuesday, 10 December 2002 7:43 AM
To: Wendy A Chisholm; w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: Re: Numbering Success Criteria

I'm still not convinced we want to do the levels for each checkpoint and if
all levels exists for all checkpoints (e.g. can some checkpoints have no
level 1?).

But if you want to number them why not just use 1.1.level1 or
1.1.level2.1  or shorter 1.1.l1 and 1.1.l2.1? Or something else that spells
out what the parts of the number are.

Marja