Re: Numbering Success Criteria

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lguarino@adobe.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 10:37:28 -0800
To: Wendy A Chisholm <wendy@w3.org>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I like Option 3, because it gives us relatively stable numbers for each
success criteria, even as we wrestle with conformance levels. (How many times
have we confused about about whether we are discussing the old item x.x.x or
the new one). Clearly, this will not be an issue once we publish.

I also think it is clearer to spell out the conformance level, rather than
encoding it in the numbering system.

	Loretta