RE: Numbering Success Criteria

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 11:43:42 -0500 (EST)
To: john_slatin <john_slatin@forum.utexas.edu>
cc: "'Wendy A Chisholm'" <wendy@w3.org>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Wendy,

I find all numbering schemes a bit confusing and arbitrary, so don't find
anything much to pick between them. The only thing that seems important to me
is that they each have a URI (and that's for machine-processing, so it
doesn't matter what it seems like to a person, although it is arguably
helpful if they match).

(I do think this is a good thing to do, so a second for John's vote of thanks
:)

Cheers

Chaals