RE: Numbering Success Criteria

Hi Wendy,

I find all numbering schemes a bit confusing and arbitrary, so don't find
anything much to pick between them. The only thing that seems important to me
is that they each have a URI (and that's for machine-processing, so it
doesn't matter what it seems like to a person, although it is arguably
helpful if they match).

(I do think this is a good thing to do, so a second for John's vote of thanks
:)

Cheers

Chaals