Re: Agenda

From: Jason White <jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:52:33 +1100
To: Web Content Guidelines <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Avi Arditti writes:
 > Dare I nominate 4.1 for a sounding?

Yes, I think we should discuss it to the point of obtaining the
opinions of those who are on the call. Gregg wants to participate in
the full discussion of 4.1, however, and is unavailable tomorrow - I
think we should schedule a teleconference specifically to deal with
4.1 at which all those with a strong interest in the subject are able
to be present.

Next week's teleconference is set aside for the technique
requirements; the week after that could be 4.1.