RE: November 21 FTF

My regrets at missing the call. I fell asleep putting my daughter to sleep.
Woke up again after 1am.

a few comments

1,RE: RDF and alternive content:  RDF for accessibility is underway. And
hopefully we are also getting some Dublin Core participation on this. we
hopefully will get this into a standard form in time for WCAG 2.
In other words to make RDF or meta data part of the standard, all we have to
do is say, "OK , let us have an RDF techniques document".
I volunteer to edit it. We are also working on user agent support for RDF,
that's compatible with screen readers.

2, Is there any reason why it is not OK to have RDF or meta data for
alternive text instead of using an HTML alt tag, if there is adequate user
again support?

4, RE: making  a metadata snippet for people to add to their header to claim
conformance. I think that is as easy as it gets. It is no more work then
coping the code snippet for the  icon and putting that in the body of the
code.

All the best,

Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access