Re: Requirements for Techniques: Draft 0.2

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Cooper" <michaelc@watchfire.com>
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 4:57 PM
Subject: Requirements for Techniques: Draft 0.2

> Here is a draft of the requirements documents for Techniques. The chairs
> have reviewed this and made some contributions, but not all their feedback
> is yet incorporated into this draft, pending further discussion. I think
> it's ready for the group to take an initial look and look forward to your
> feedback. The draft is in the attached HTML document and copied in the
email
> below. Michael

Hi... in the document you say:

"Techniques must [should?] include or link to test cases showing positive
and negative implementations of the technique. [This implies the creation of
a test suite that exists at a layer below the Techniques layer.] "

How are u thinking to implement this test suite?

Roberto Scano
IWA/HWG EMEA Coordinator
W3C Advisory Committee Representative for IWA/HWG
International Webmasters Association / HTML Writers Guild
http://www.iwanet.org - http://www.hwg.org