Bray-Lee misposting apology

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:36:42 -0800
Cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
To: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>

Woops, apology -- I didn't mean to send this to the working group.  I
looked
at my mail archives to grab someone's address, and I guess I must have
cut-
and-pasted the group's address instead of my friend's address.

While I don't MIND you guys reading this, it's off-topic for the list
and
the final comment from me wasn't appropriate for this working group,
and so I
humbly apologize.

Sorry folks, I will be more careful in the future.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                http://kynn.com
Chief Technologist, Idyll Mountain           http://idyllmtn.com