4.1 and 4.2 idea

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2002 12:48:46 +0200
To: "W3c-Wai-Gl@W3.Org (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I was talking to Bengt yesterday, after that conversation I have the
following success criteria for somewhere - not sure were

"use markup to identified key information and ensure that it is unambiguous"

In other words a user against should know what information is "key" and be
able to translate it to concepts, symbols ect.
non key information will probably be missed out and so it can stay ambiguous

All the best,
Lisa Seeman

UnBounded Access

Widen the World Web