Request to Join

From: by way of Wendy A Chisholm <donald.deutsch@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2002 20:16:23 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
I, Donald R. Deutsch, AC Representative for Oracle Corporation hereby
approve Ken Kipnes participation in the WAI Web Content Guidelines Working
Group.

========================

Request to Join

To join the WAI Web Content Guidelines Working Group, send the information
requested below to
<mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu>gv@trace.wisc.<mailto:gv@trace.wisc.edu>edu,
<mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu<mailto:jasonw@ariel.ucs.unimelb.edu.au>.au
and <mailto:wendy@w3.org>wendy<mailto:wendy@w3.org>@w3.org, and cc
<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>w3c-wai-gl<mailto:w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>@w3.org. If
you work for a W3C Member organization, cc your your AC Rep as well. Use
the subject "Request to Join".

Given Name:  Ken

Family Name:  Kipnes

Email
Address:
<mailto:Ken.Kipnes@oracle.com>Ken.Kipnes<mailto:Ken.Kipnes@oracle.com>@oracle.<mailto:Ken.Kipnes@oracle.com>com

Employer / Organization: Oracle

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: Yes (AC Rep: Don Deutsch)

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[ ] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[X ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[ X] instruct people on developing [Accessible] Web content,

[ X]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[ X] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21). 2000/11/27
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/new-charter-2000.html>http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/new-charter-2000.html

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[ X] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)

Dr. Donald R. Deutsch, Vice President    PHONE (650)506-2275
Standards Strategy and Architecture        FAX (650)506-7218
Oracle Corporation                        CELL (650)303-7096
500 Oracle Parkway, 5op3                  HOME (650)726-9562
Redwood Shores, CA 94065 USA       donald.deutsch@oracle.com