Request to join

From: by way of Wendy A Chisholm <a.melo@nextra.it>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:01:08 -0400
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Given Name: Alessandro

Family Name: MelÚ

Email Address: a.melo@nextra.it

Employer / Organization: Nextra Italy

Indicate whether your organization is a W3C Member: No

Area of interest: (Non W3C members please state area of expertise)

[x] develop Web content on a regular basis,

[ ] work with people with disabilities who use the Web,

[ ] have a disability and regularly use the Web,

[x] instruct people on developing Web content,

[x]or have general usability, development, or accessibility knowledge

[x] I have read the WC Guidelines Working Group Charter and agree to the
participation criteria therein (please indicate the revision date of the
charter, e.g., 2000/01/21).

Intellectual Property Rights (check one):

[x] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization does not have
any IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content.

[ ] To the best of my knowledge, I believe my organization has the
following IPR claims regarding guidelines for the accessibility of Web
content. (Please specify)

Alessandro MelÚ