Comments on WCAG 2.0 working draft

From: Aaron Leventhal <aaronl@netscape.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 10:45:16 -0700
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

I really like the "Examples" and "Benefits" sections. I
also like the 5 categories. People who read this will
gain a deeper understanding of what it means to author
accessible pages.

I'm also looking forward to a techniques document that
contains more practical markup advice.

Checkpoint 2.1: Ensure that all of the functionality of
the content is operable through character input to the
content or user agent
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-WCAG20-20020822/#device-indie-events

Benefits:
I would add physically disabled users that cannot use
pointing devices or speech input. For example, users
with ALS who use single switches to simulate keystrokes.