Re: RDF techniques

Lisa Seeman writes:
 > Is there an RDF techniques document?
Not yet.
 >  I think RDF could be extremely exciting
 > for accessibility. Remember that RDF does not have to be written by the
 > author, so that  crucial pages could become accessible by the work of care
 > givers or volunteers.
Yes, the potential is as vast as the creativity and ingenuity of
technology designers.

 > If we are interested in perusing this then I would volunteer to help draft a
 > page (preferably with some other people)

Well, RDF is a very general standard, similar to XML. Consequently you
would first need to create suitable RDF vocabularies with which to
express whatever it is that you want to represent in metadata, then
the tools to process it.

Earl is expressed in RDF and we are planning to use it as one means by
which WCAG conformance claims can be made.