RE: WCAG 2.0 usage scenarios

From: Slaydon, Eugenia <ESlaydon@beacontec.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 08:33:02 -0400
To: "'Wendy A Chisholm'" <wendy@w3.org>, w3c-wai-gl@w3.org, ishida@w3.org, mcmay@w3.org
Cc: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>

>Wendy wrote:
>3. How do people feel about two levels of detailed statements at the
>technology-specific level?  Any reactions to [3]?

I like the 2 levels of statements. As a developer I would find this document
extremely useful. I believe that by breaking it out into a general statement
followed by technology specific items allows for growth of the document.
Other technologies such as CSS, XSL, etc. can be added as needed without
affecting the organization of the document. Nice job Wendy.

Thanks,
Eugenia Slaydon
Beacon Technologies, Inc.
336-931-1295 ext. 225